vidya bhavan public school
About vidya bhavan public school
Founded in 2003 by Mr. Kalra , VBPS aims to include the holistic development of students from grade Nursery to XII by enriching the quality of life. A co-educational school, we set the highest standards of academic achievement, intellectual growth, ethical awareness, behavior, sportsmanship and other good qualities to our students. The school takes leadership seriously and our concern for character is a point of distinction. Our mission has never been narrow to prepare students for college, but rather to provide an experience which goes far beyond college requirements, addressing important personal aspects of growth and maturity. Through the years, the means of achieving our aims have changed, yet the particular balance of tradition and innovation continue to provide exceptional opportunities for deserving students from diverse social, geographic and ethnic backgrounds. Our unflagging commitment to each student's intellectual, moral and physical growth and to the considerable resources of faculty, facility and locale creates a school which is larger than the sum of its parts. VBPS believes in the notion that teachers should play an important role in a student's life. VBPS faculty maintains a good rapport with the students to nurture the spirit and bring out the hidden talent in every student. In this way, the faculty fulfills the vision of VBPS.
VBPS endeavors to lay the foundations for the students' future success and prepares them for the college / university of their choice and life beyond.
- To nurture the inherent talent of students to enable them to be their best
- To make education invigorating and rejuvenating in its true sense
- To nurture a cosmopolitan atmosphere by encouraging the appreciation of world culture
- To instill appropriate and desirable ethical values to make the students productive and responsible members of society
- To train students to realize their full potential and become independent lifelong learners
- To embody a firm commitment to the expectations of society
- To support and guide students to alleviate learning difficulties and integrate them into the mainstream
- To bring about all round personality development through structured sports programmes and extra-curricular activities
- To instill moral values and groom future global leaders who will lead with compassion and care
"Our objective is to provide a nurturing ground where there is a holistic unfolding of the personality, striving to develop Vidya Bhavan Public School into a truly global campus that lays the foundations for developing a strong knowledge base in a healthy socio-cultural environment. To enable students to imbibe a positive but critical approach to problem solving and global thinking, thus transforming them into Citizens of The World".
Category : Pre-PrimaryPrimaryMiddleSecondaryHr. Sec.Student Mix : Co-Ed schools
Teacher Student Ratio : 1:20Admission Period : December-February
Tution Fee : NA
Smart Classes : YesCanteen : -Infirmary : YesLibrary : YesDaily Meal : -Auditorium : YesRecreation Centre : -Audi Visual Room : YesSports Complex : -Swimming Pool : -Hostel : -Transportation : Yes
Chemistry Lab : YesPhysics Lab : YesBiology Lab : YesComputer Lab : YesLanguage Lab : YesTechnical Lab : -Maths Lab : YesJunior Science Lab : -Biotechnology Lab : -
Outdoor Activities :
Cricket : YesBadminton : YesVolley Ball : YesBasket Ball : YesFootball : YesKabaddi : YesLawn Tennis : YesAthletics : YesSwimming : -Shooting : -Hockey : YesKho Kho : YesSkating : YesHorse Riding : -Hand Ball : Yes
Indoor Activities :
Carrom : YesChess : YesSquash : YesTable Tennis : YesYoga : YesGymnastics : YesMusic Classes : YesMartial Arts : YesArt & Craft : YesBoxing : YesBilliards : -Dance Classes : YesPersonality Development : -